I have a small pea sized lump on the right side of one of my vaginal lips, close to the groin area. I think it is a swollen lymph node. i have recently had a sinus infection, and treated with antibiotics. Could the lump be caused from this type of infection?, Or is there a more serious cause?

Oh I believe this small lump you have is just the inflamed hair follicle, I once had problems with it myself, I thought this was genital warts but turned out it was just one and I concluded it was not the wart as the hair was not growing out of it. If you maybe think these lump you have could be a wart, you should thoroughly examine your vaginal lips and the genital area, maybe you could come across another ones, you never know. If it is an inflamed hair follicle you try not to touch it nor to remove it by your fingernails, you could only make it worse, it could get infected or something. Well, you shouldn’t touch it anyways, no matter what it is. If it doesn’t go away in a few days, you better show it to your gynecologist, he’s the expert and could give you the proper advice. Just don’t wait for too long!

It sounds to me like you have a cyst that can easily be cleared up with an antibiotic. My doctor put me on Keeflex 500mg tablets for a week. Cleared right up!

Also once it goes awau dont shave down there anymore only wax ... it helped me .

My wife gets sinus infections frequently and get these cysts probably 1 out of every 5 or 6 times. This is NOT caused by an inflamed/ingrown hair folicle. Her doctor has prescribed antibiotics previously, but only when my wife comes in for an appointment. Short of a doctor's visit and a co-pay, is there anything else that can be done to either:

1. Prevent it from happening altogether?

Or,

2. Reducing the size/pain of the cyst?

Or,

2. Reducing the size/pain of the cyst?

Or,

2. Reducing the size/pain of the cyst?

Or,

2. Reducing the size/pain of the cyst?

My wife gets sinus infections frequently and gets these cysts probably 1 out of every 5 or 6 times. This is NOT caused by an inflamed/ingrown hair folicle. Her doctor has prescribed antibiotics previously, but only when my wife comes in for an appointment. Short of a doctor's visit and a co-pay, is there anything else that can be done to either:

Or,

2. Reducing the size/pain of the cyst?

I just went to the Dr with the same thing and he advised just watching it for a month. If it is still there, or gets larger before the end of the month, they will remove it. He said they are usually benign cysts. I ride horses alot, so I imagine that area gets aggravated more than it should during my rides. Guess I will hold off on riding until it is gone.

I just came home from the doctor with this same thing ..the area that the round bump was at was not where hair grows --- I have a swollen lymp node -- Im on an antibiotic as a preventive as its not draining or anything just big lump. Some women get these about the same time as a yeast infection ... So she gave me meds for that as well. I had surgery a few months ago and I sort of was ..no was scared to death!!! So I go back in 2 months to get completely checked over again - CALL YOUR DOCTOR .. .. It could be anything from transmitted disease, cancer, pimple, cyst or swollen lymp