I am male, and have had unprotected sex. I currently have two pimple type blemishes in my pubic hair area about an inch above my penis. Could these be genital herpes or do they only occur on the penis?

Genital herpes could occur anywhere on the crotch. Herpes usually looks like blisters taht ooze either clear liquid or blood. ANother possibility is genital warts. They don't look anything like blemishes. It could be mulluscum (STD) or regular inflammed pimples or ingrown hairs.

Hello there I am writing to you because I had a similar problem as you have. Those were unfortunately genital pimples and I  was scared because I had a sex with many different girls but always used a condom.  I decided to see a doctor as my best friend and cousin advised me and she told me that she thinks that it is some irritation or infection and gave me some creme and medicament which helped me in resolving my problem. So genital lumps can be sometimes very dangerous and it is not bad to test a blood and see a dermatologist  but sometimes we shouldn't worry.

hello there I am writing to you because I had a similar problem as you have. Those were genital pimples and I was scared because I had a sex with many different girls but always used a condom.  I decided to see a doctor as my best friend and cousin advised me and she told me that she thinks that it is some irritation or infection and gave me some creme and medicament which helped me in resolving my problem. So genital lumps can be sometimes very dangerous and it is not bad to test a blood and see a dermatologist  but sometimes we shouldn't worry