Couldn't find what you looking for?


Okay. I have had a small lump under the skin on my face for about 5 years or so now. It has never caused me any problems, got hit in it once it felt like it drained got a little smaller and slowly went back to the same size.

Well I also have one on my ribcage for about 4 years, only this one has always had a very tiny pin sized gray indentation on it. Recently it began swelling and is quite painful and warm to the touch. It is an irritated red color and itches fiercely at times.

I do not have insurance and I fear it is something bad. I'm looking for any information on what this might be and what kind of prices I may have to look forward to.


Could you have gotten bitten by an insect? There are topical medications for insect bites. Hydrocortisone cream may also be helpful.