I have been dealing with this problem for a year now.

I have had major itching down in my south region, and not to get too descriptive but it's mostly INSIDE. I thought it was a yeast infection and treated it as such. NOTHING happened, so then I started treating with natural cures. I tried the following:

- taking probiotics
- bathing in apple cider vinegar
- bathing in tea tree oil
- tea tree suppositories
- bathing in epsom salts
- borax suppositories
- hydrogen peroxide

All of those appeared to help but now I"m not so sure. Sometimes the itching dissapears but then it just returns for now reason.
The itching does usually seem to start by something 'triggering' it, wiping, sitting and having my pants/underwear touch it, things like that. Sometimes my labia swell, and so does my clitoris. when my clitoris swells it is VERY sore to the touch.

If I give in and scratch when the itch occurs it usually ends up hurting/burning and then itching again. I thought it may be a soap allergy so I changed my laundry detergent AND my soap but that didn't help. I though tit may be an allergy to my dog as I do have animal allergies until I realized this started before we got the dog.

The problem ALWAYS goes away when I am out of town and somewhere in the sun but returns immediately upon returning home. SO I have recently started vitamin D supplements to see if it could have something to do with vitamin D.

ANY ideas for me?

Since you’ve tried all possible treatments for yeast infection, it just may be the case that fungi are not the cause of inflammation and itching it causes. These symptoms could also be caused by bacteria or virus. And, depending on your age, even the menopause could be the cause because low hormone levels menopause brings cause vaginal dryness. If the bacteria are the cause you will need to see your gynecologist to get the antibiotic treatment, byt the irony of that situation is that antibiotics often can cause yeast infections because they lead to overgrowth of normal fungi that usually are present in vaginal area.

I have the same issue.. have you figured anything out yet??