For the past 4 days i have been getting an itching/burning sensation but only on the front wall of my vagina (where it neighbours the urethra). Its not a yeast infection as there is no external itching and no thick white discharge and not BV as there is no odour in the discharge. I thought it was a UTI as it is only on the one wall and it happened 2 days after my boyfriend fingered me so i took 500mg Ciprofloxacin for 4 days and it still has not gone away or even midly got better. It is mainly strong in the morning but the sensation goes away usually by midday though sometimes it lasts all day. Could it be due to dehydration as i have been staying indoors with very high heating and a fire in our living room but not drinking more water. My skin is drying in other places and i have a form of eczema like dry spots on my body. I feel when i drink more water on a night before i sleep, the burning sensation is less in the morning. Please help!

i feel the same way! and im only 18 and im so scared it could be something really bad! thats everything that happens to me and i dont know what to do, please someone help me

Hi, I feel the same sometimes. I beleive it's due to dehydration.