ive had this happen before. for about 4 months i was in pain with intense itching/ burning around my vagina and sometimes my anus. im guessing cuz the skin is sensitive and close to eachother. and i was diagnosed w/ BV and everything went away. and i was fine. that was 2 yrs ago. NOW again i am feeling like that. ive gone to the gyn 5 times. they keep telling me its yeast and i have no std's. one told me that nothing came up probably becuz i had just had my period...she said.... but she'd give me meds for bv. and i still feel pain and burning. ive stopped having sex. its causing frustation in my relationship on both partss. i want this nightmare to be over. its been 4 months. and the docs arent helping. also i noticed my urine smelled differently. but i had goten a urinanalysis and everything came back good,...HELP!!!!! 

my cousin doctor told her to were cotton under wear with a skirt to get ventilation and also to eat yogurt if you want to try it

Did you ever find out what you had? I have the same diagnosis. My doctor cannot find what's wrong with me.