Hi there,

I just really wanted some feedback to whether anyone else has had this or simliar symptoms.

Since I was 16 I have had cystitis symptoms, burning, soreness of the urethra this was when i first moved to Australia. I returned to england when I was 17 and then at the age of 18 I had an abnormal smear so I had to have a cancerous cell patch burned out of my cervix.

My burning went away for just over a year, I move back to Australia and my burning is back and soreness. I have been put on antibiotics constantly, they help, I get thrush then I get the soreness back!

Its a neverending circle. I am starting to get worried that the op I had (to burn off the cells in my cervix) has got worse or scarred.

I came off the pill to see if this helped, once i did i was eushed to hospital with cramps and serious burning. They thought I had PID (Pelvic Inflammatory) - they could not tell but put me on a drip and 2 weeks of antibiotics.

My serious carmps went after about 5 days but my burning didn't. I went back on the pill.

Anyway, so I go back to the doctors and they precribe me antibiotics for Bacterial vaginosis and it went away!!
The burning stopped!!

I stop the pill again and now the burning returns to haunt me!!!

Any ideas??? xx

HEY THERE!!!! I AM A MALE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM!!! I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS FOR 10 YEARS NOW. THE BURNING STARTED ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO. I WAS ON ANTIBIOTICS FOR 10 YEARS!!!!!! MY SYMPTOMS ARE BROUGHT ON BY THINGS I EAT, IT TOTALLY SUX!!!!! EVERY THING I HAVE BEEN READING POINTS TO TRIGGER POINTS IN THE MUSCLES AROUND THE BLADDER. HAVE U READ "A HEADACHE IN THE PELVIS"??? IF NOT U MIGHT WANT TO READ IT BECAUSE IT MIGHT HELP U. U CAN TRY THIS SITE ALSO WWW.PELVICPAINHELP.COM I HOPE U GET BETTER SOON!!!!!!! GARY