hi,

iv been experiencing a really uncomfortable feeling in my right shoulder and arm down to my hand.It varies to burning and numbness pain and clicking sound in my right shoulder too,hard to explain.It came on suddenly one day in work.Im a plasterer and got a severe burning/shooting pain from shoulder down to my hand,swelling around upper right chest which causes my hand to lock up and is unusable.I seen a chiropractor long ago which gave me some ease but the pain stayed.This has been going on for about 1 1/2 years now im 28 years old and stopped my job recently to get help with this.As i stopped my job the pain eased off slightly but still annoyingly hurts me from day to day.Also i wake up feeling stiffness round my right shoulder and my right hand would go into fit of shaking now with more of a numbness feeling down my arm to my hand.as i dont no what is causing all this pain,if anyone has any information i would be gratful.

THANK YOU

sounds like it could be nerve related or possible impingment or sprain/strain of shoulder muscles and using it just keeps hurting it over and over. i would suggest that you see your doctor and get a referal to an orthopedic doc

do you find an answer about your pain