I noticed my arm started bleeding and I can not get the bleeding to stop. It is starting to get very swollen and feels burning hot around the cut. Now random areas of my body are starting to turn into red marks and feel hot. Is this something I need to take immediate action for? Why is this happening?

Hi! I had a similar thing under my armpits. It was a fungal infection, and it spreads easily. Fungal infections of the skin is caused by the fungi that reside on our body. Most of the times they are not problematic but, sometimes they can cause skin infections in certain areas of the body due to various reasons. Fungi is most common in conditions where it is warm and moist all the time and these are the areas that are mainly affected by fungi's. There is a lot of over the counter products that can help. But your doctor should take a look at it as well.