Someone told me that I can put potato overnight on my face that my acne marks would fade. Is it possible? Has anyone tried something with potatoes?

Yes I did, cut the potato in half and rub the insides of it all over your face and keep it on overnight. The potato dries your skin out and you'll see immediate results…plus it’s really easy and it really works.

Hello there,

Well I have heard stories that this is true and that you can use potato to fade acne marks but I have never tried it by myself. First of all I have very sensitive skin and I was trying some products which really did work for me so I don’t want to take a chance. After all if it so easy, and potato is not expensive, how come the common cream for fading acne marks costs between 20 and 30$?

But like I said I have heard that you should slice potato and apply the moist part on your face and that you should do this few nights in a row and that the red marks will be reduced for at least 30 %. Try it and post about your results.  

I have acne marks on my chest so would this work even for the chest... if not plz give me method to make the acne marks go from my chest because my college starts in 3days and i need it to go plzzz reply fast.

I dont know about poytato but Retino A does really help