Hi, i get pimples on my jaw and chin area, this started when i started to grow facial hair. when my pimples dissapear, they leave a red spot where the pimple was, and they dont dissaper for months, i have had pimples dissapear and leave red mars there for over 4 months, can someone tell me what this is, and what i can do about it, to get rid of these marks, or even lighten them, and how can i prevent from future red marks. thankyou

what you need to do is rub your face with alcohol. Then after you do that gab a piece of ice and rub it over your pimples. I got it from a friend and it works for me, i think.

GOOD LUCK! :-P

Do not, rest your chin on your chin or jaw line when sitting, and normally a mark should only persist if you pick at it or irritate it. When showering keep the water moderately cold, Luke warm - Do not shower with hot water, the water will open your pores up and make the mark easier to see. You can try to use some cleaning products, stuff thats for sensitive skin (i use loreal) - Make sure to clean your face first before using them, and always dry well. If your pimple marks as still very noticeable, seek a dermatologist.

Hope i helped a little :-P