For a week now I've been having itchy rush on my arms from my hands up to my armpits (worst on inside of my arm and on inside of my elbow joint). It reminds me of a heat rush but I haven't been exposed on sun recently. More i scratch it that more it becomes visible and spreads. It looks like tiny tiny spots or blisters and skin peals in some places. I must mention that I've got psoriasis and recently it flared up too. Also I'm not sleeping to good because of breast feeding (I've been having ulcers and cold sores too...). Tried E45, Olaitum and my steroids creams...nothing helps.... Help!!

Hi! This sound like a fungal skin infections. I recently had it under my armpits and it looked just like you've described. Try not to touch it. I was using this cream...I cant remember the name, but you can ask in your pharmacy, many effective antifungal creams can be bought at the drugstore without a prescription. I hope this will help.