Is burning underneath thighs a hot flash symptom? It is a burning sensation on the back of my thigh, right under my butt-cheek. It comes up together with hot flushes and last as long as I feel terrible hot. In addition, I get the same feeling by the side of my eye. Is it menopause or something else it is going with me?

I do not have the burning underneath thigh, but today in the morning, my arms feel like they are burning. Arms, part of shoulder and back but not my head this time. I have not had a hot flash in last 5 days. I have noticed today I have a burning feeling, but with a hot flash, usually my head burns also. I am thinking about HRT, maybe you should too.

Hi, I was wondering if you ever received an explanation for your symptoms (burning thighs, under butt cheek, and side of eye). Was it determined to be peri or menopause? Just wondering because I am experiencing the same things. Thanks.

hi im 19 and am feeling that same burning sensation underneath my thigh right under my butt cheek. it has happened to both of my legs and sometimes lasts for a while. when it persists for more than a couple hours I start to have pain all throughout my leg and it becomes hard to walk. besides the burning sensation it is sensitive to touch. I have had this for more than a year now. however, it has just recently become worse and has been happening more frequently. Also, for the first time today i got that same sensitive touch on my forearm. the burnign sensation is not there but the sensistive to touch pain is exactly the same. can anyone help?