I have a group of dark spots/bumps on either leg. They are on the very upper inner thigh, but kind of further back where the buttocks starts, just below the vagina, if laying down. I also have some along my left and right butt cheek. On my inner thigh, they go through periods where they get worse and better, but the same general dark spots and bumps remain. They cause no pain, although the occasional new bump will form and be very painful for a few days, then drain a kind of pus. For some reason, this is usually during or after a period. They then just turn into a dark spot where bump was with a small hard bump under the skin. The same thing along my behind, except there are no small hard bumps afterwards. Just the dark spots. What is this, and what can I do for at least the darkspots

I would have it checked by a Dr to be safe but I've been told its from ur skin rubbing together. I have these spots too and wondered the same. I heard cocoa butter or age spot cream makes it go away. I hope this helps!

This is the exact same thing I have and I can't wear short shorts because I'm self conscious of my spots on my inner thighs