Safety test burns club to ground A strip club owner burned his club to the ground while trying to prove it was fire-proof to health and safety inspectors. Benedict Frank, owner of the Cabaret Club in Kienberg, Switzerland, started the blaze to show how fire-proof it was when he was visited by safety inspectors. They had questioned whether his decorations were in accordance with fire safety rules, and he used his lighter to set fire to the paper ornaments in a bid to prove there was nothing to worry about. But the fire quickly took off and spread throughout the club and the neighbouring restaurant - burning both establishments to the ground. According to local police no one was hurt in the fire, but the damage amounts to more than 300,000. ($ 514K USD) Not as good as the "boobies that caught fire" story: Fire eater set stripper's boobs alight A fire eater has been given a suspended jail sentence for setting a stripper's boobs on fire. Dancer Maria Leeb, 27, was tied to a pole wearing just her g-string while her fire-eating partner blew flames at her. But the hot new act in a lap-dancing club in Augsburg, Germany, came to a painful end when her naked breasts went up in flames. Flame thrower Marc Miszler, 22, was handed a 10 month suspended jail sentence for grievous bodily harm by the Augsburg County Court. "I shouted at him that he was getting too close, but he didn't stop. The oil and glitter that I rubbed on my body must have caught on fire and all I could see were flames," said Ms Leeb. She suffered burns across her breasts and was treated at a local hospital.