I don't know how many have read this, but in Britain a 4 year old kid has flushed his puppy down the toilet. He sad his feet were muddy and he wanted to clean him. But accidentally he flushed him down the drain. The good thing is that the puppy has survived and it was found in the pipes 20 yards from the house.
If anybody here has a pet, I am wondering have you ever experienced something like this? I can't imagine the face of the kid when he sow the dog disappearing. :-)

LOL, oh my

Well when my children where about 3,2,1 we had twin kitties(they looked just alike not really twins) and my oldest then 3 was so inlove with them, she took pain stacking care of them, loving on them feeding them stroking their fur backward,lol.

So one day one of the kitties got wet, in the rain and so she stuck the kitten int he microwave and well.... YEAH...

At least that child had a happy ending we are all still very haunted.

Wow, I wasn't expecting the story to end in a microwave. I can't imagine how that looked like. I understand the trauma from that. Uhh this is some story. :-)
Is your daughter ok? I know that she is young but this could effect on her a lot.

XD thats a big one!!
there was one girl 3 &1/2yrs old,she had a puppy.to keep him warm she raped him inside her jacket and kept so tight that the pup suffocated,fortunately it didnt die!!!
kids are kids,they have their own wierd alien kind of logics....dangerous indeed but very sweet and inocent too at the same time!!
have you ever faced their questions,they litraly start bombarding.. :-)

Just like you said Madhavi, kids have very strange logic. :-)
But they don't know many things and they are just learning. Interesting thing that all of this had a good cause. Every one wanted to help the puppy or a cat. Not one of them wanted to harm the pet.

mistakes,thats how they learn...!!!! :-)

Exactly, but previous post are not a nice way of learning things. In some cases they can have severe trauma. But the fact is that things like this happen all the time. Kids like to explore everything. From a pencil to a computer. :-) My little cousin likes to open a drawers and he just takes everything out. To see what is in there. :-)

What about this experience. :-)
I found this on yahoo news.

"A Canadian boy celebrating his third birthday was unhurt and apparently unfazed after he floated 12 km (7.8 miles) down a river riding atop his toy truck, police said on Monday.

The boy's family was camping at a popular park near Fort St. John, in northeastern British Columbia, on Sunday when the boy wandered off unnoticed and somehow entered the nearby Peace River, Royal Canadian Mounted Police said.

After a nearly two-hour journey down the swift-moving river the boy had no injuries, and was apparently unaware of the danger he had been in."

When I was a little kid, I used to dunk our new kitty in a puddle outside our house whenever it rained because I thought she was thirsty. I don't know how I got away with it but I apparently did it several times. The cat survived and actually liked me quite a bit. Don't know why...

Maybe kitty liked it. Who knows. :-)

I know that I used to like to spray my grandparents dog with water. And do would just try to get away from the water, but never even try to bite me. I spouse I was lucky, because he was big German Shepard. He could've eaten me hole. :-)
I'm interested if anybody else had some similar experience?

dark_red wrote:

Maybe kitty liked it. Who knows. :)

I know that I used to like to spray my grandparents dog with water. And do would just try to get away from the water, but never even try to bite me. I spouse I was lucky, because he was big German Shepard. He could've eaten me hole. :)

I have the cuts on my arms to prove that my kitty didn't really like it. :) But yeah, I think little kids love to play with animals but don't quite get being kind to animals at all. I know that if I have kids that I'd watch them like a hawk around pets.

I'm not sure if I have mention this, but I have a cousin and when she was like year and half old, her parents had a puppy. Once she was playing with it and she just took him for his back and bite him. The puppy just yelped and didn't do nothing to her. Her parents where afraid that it would bite her back, but nothing happened and they just continued to play.
It is just an example how pets can tolerate things sometimes. Like I said before kids like to explore everything. :-)

Depends on the pets though. My brother has a Chihuahua and his daughter scared it awhile back and now it doesn't ever come out or deal with the little girl at all. I think it definitely depends on the breed. I always watch kids around pets anyway. They can accidentally hurt them pretty badly sometimes.

dark red:-

what you have in your drawers red!!! 8) :D which should not be explored?!

kids are deadliest explorers,when it comes to searching things...they are loking for somthing,and find somthing which distroys the owner!! :P

madhavi rawat wrote:

dark red:-dark_red wrote:

Exactly, but previous post are not a nice way of learning things. In some cases they can have severe trauma. But the fact is that things like this happen all the time. Kids like to explore everything. From a pencil to a computer. :) My little cousin likes to open a drawers and he just takes everything out. To see what is in there. :)

Oh you are totally right. When I have little ones over, I keep them in one room and don't let them go explore. My house is far from kid proof and I can't have them run all over! The kitchen alone would hurt a kid a thousand times over...!