Hi I would like to share my issues with people like you. I use to use crystal meth for two years, now i have a new problem. I have been using caffeine pills and coffee. I consume up to 3000mg a day and I have stopped but I am starting abusing caffeine again. I attend NA but they don't really think caffeine is a problem some do though. I use it and I don't even get high anymore. Can anyone help my out? Also I have several mental illnesses, including psychosis, and depression. Psychosis was drug induced but depression was not. For a long time I struggled with paranoid delusions while using meth. I thought "Oh when I stop using so will my mental problems." Though it did not work out like that. I'm on some medications to help me but I know I am making the problem worse by using caffeine as it counteracts my medicine. I also have an addiction counselor, she understands my caffeine issues, so does my doctors. Please share some insight on my situation. Thank you for reading. Oh and yes I know I must cut down on caffeine or I will end up back in the hospital for the six time for addiction.

I meant to say consumed 3000mg

I am no expert on this subject as you know. But I have delt with severe personality disorders and depression. Honestly fixing your mindset is the hardest part. Sure you take the meds and all that but you have to basically rebuild yourself. Depression breaks you down so you have to start building the foundation and go from there. I would suggest self help books more along the likes of positive thinking. Or audiotapes those are awesome. If you hear something enough you will begin to believe it and once you start believing then you can start making it a reality. I wouldn't personally start with anything religious. Something simple like positive affermations. They do seem foolish at first but it helped me. If you want to add religion in I would do it when you're starting to see a difference with the affermations, but that's preferance. Garbage in garbage out mom always said, I never gave her enough credit. Hope this helps. Goodluck! Things will get better, slow progress is still progress as long as you never stop! I shall keep you in my prayers. Much love

I thank you for your support. and may we be well I shall keep you in my prayers.