Hi, my husband is addicted to cocaine. I am terrified for realizing this. Our marriage is ruined and he will take a lot of time to recover, if he ever does. What shall I do?

Hi, it sounds like you are not much interested in helping him find his way out of this situation. I wish I could tell you what the best thing to do is. Perhaps, if you leave him, he will finally come to his senses and decide to start a therapy. But, it may also discourage him and lead to depression and isolation. This turn out would make him go on with taking drugs. I believe it is essential that people who care about him are there to help with advice and support in difficult time. Maybe some authoritative person can make him look at things from different point of view and decide to fight that disastrous addiction.

What shall you do, goldberger? Hmm, let's review some of your posts, shall we? Your husband's a coke-head, your urine smells, you're curious about what an abortion feels like, you're concerned about your 13-year old nephew who sleeps in the same bed as his mum, you think the areolas on your large breasts are a turn-off to men, and oh yes, you're quite pleased with your penis-piercing. What should you do, goldberger? Write fiction stories.