Hello, I hope I can get some answer her. My mom is suffering from the fact that her calcium is pouring out in her urine. This has caused her to have severe osteoporosis and she has a calcium deposit on her lungs. I guess there can be hundred reasons, but could it be that the simple fact our bodies cells are not moving nutrients correctly through the body be the cause of all these long-term calcium deficiency symptoms?

I ma not sure if I can answer you. I have major dental problems for years and I found out that many of us do. Nutritionally we must all consider that good teeth demand good calcium intake, so finding that many of us have bad teeth I am aware that many of us have calcium deposits in some unusual places, these can include many of the major organs like, heart, lungs, kidneys, and places such as the bladder.