I always have at least one or two white spots on my eyelids, which does not hurt. However, it is going to my nerves because people stare at them. They eventually fall off and reappear in other places, and I have to say I get used on it already. I have been told they are calcium deposits so I need some explanation. Can you tell me more about this problem with calcium deposits on eyes?

What you describe could be a condition called milia, which refers to a tiny cysts or whiteheads filled with a protein material. It is usually calcium deposits, which appear on the face and eyelids. Milia are common, can recur if one is prone to them, and seem to run in some families as hereditary problem. Sometimes they develop in areas of the skin that have been traumatized, due to eyelid surgery, burns, radiation therapy, heavy use of steroid creams, or some other skin problems. They are not known to be a sign of any serious underlying disease, so you do not have need to be so much worried. My advice is if they are not bothering you, they can usually just be left alone. Sometimes they will fall off more quickly if you hold a warm, wet washcloth to them for several minutes. Do it several times a day, and never try to pick at them or remove them yourself, the way you might with a blackhead. Sometimes problem with calcium deposits on eyes is called band keratopathy, which is a calcium deposit at the 3-9 o'clock positions in the front layer of the cornea. This deposit of calcium may spread across the cornea in band like appearance. This condition is caused by inflammations, trauma, chronic ocular disease, or even systemic diseases, but I think your problem is milia.

As per the calcium deposits, does it mean too much calcium in the body or does it mean not enough calcium in the body. when there is white deposits in the eyelids.