A few weeks ago, a small bump appeared on the side of the bridge of my nose. It was where my glasses sit, so I thought it was just a pimple, but it hasn't gone away and cannot be popped. It is now a hard lump under the skin, with no redness or swelling and it doesn't hurt. After doing some research, I think it is probably a calcium deposit. Does anyone know what this might be or how to get rid of it? I have heard that it needs to be taken out by a doctor or "broken up" so my body can absorb it, but is there anyway I can take care of it at home? I've heard both that it is a result of too much calcium and not enough. Which is true?

I wonder if moisturizing cream can make it go away.

I am currently suffering from one of these beauties and I think it was brought on by running into a wall. Normally I will receive them on my jawline (usually after some sort of impact or stress on the area) but it seems to be worse when I intake more dairy products. Usually what helps is when I leave it alone completely minus the daily washing of my face since I'm an 18 yr old girl who suffers from slight acne. To be quite frank with you I never received them until I replaced sodas in my life with milk. Upon asking my anatomy teacher he informed me that he too (along with many others) gets these frequently an that it is most likely caused from milk, usually around bony areas.

I have something that follows the description below - does anyone else
have information on this?