how to cure calcium deposits

:a
rrow: :-( calcium deposits inthe upper eyelids worries me my doctor says
no permanant cure is available.Let me know if there is cure.

try magnesium. Let us know if it works

try a calcium magnesium supplement, and increase foods with calcium in your diet (mostly dairy items) - don't have too much though either

i have that in my eyelids too >.< were you able to remove it? mine is getting bigger...please help me

i had those too. the only way i found was to talk t your doctor and get him/her to prick them off with a small needle/knife

Well,
Where do you have your calcium deposit? I know that this doesn’t happen too often but in some cases calcium deposit can form if your tear ducts are not functioning properly. I think that you can get rid of this with a massage and warm compress to the eyes. I am not sure if some eye drops will be helpful in this case. You need to know that you might even need a surgery to remove this calcium deposit. I think that you should speak with your doctor about this and see what is the best solution for removing your calcium deposit in your eyes. I hope that this helped you in any way.

All the best,
Nelie