Is it common to have visable blood in your urine (morning urine only) after gall bladder surgery? I called my surgeons office and they said it had nothing to do with the surgery; however, it was not there before the surgery.

I had my gallbladder removed and had no bleeding after that

If I were you I would call the doctor again and let him checks this out asap

regards

Portia

I absolutely agree with Portia. You should check this symptom because your body went through the surgical procedure and every procedure is trauma for the organism so you shouldn’t ignore signs like this. Instead of calling your doctor’s office go in person and ask all the questions you want to be answered. You shouldn’t be seeking answer on line after you had removed your gall bladder but you should be able to talk to your doctor about everything you want to know.

I hope that this is nothing and that you will be fine soon and of course let us know how everything went and what has caused blood in your urine. Good luck and take care of yourself.