My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex since September 9. However, I did forget to take the pill a few times, but realized that after we had had unprotected sex. But for the past month or so, I have been feeling pregnant. My stomach has bulged out quite a bit more than it ever has, even when I am bloated on my period. My boobs are swollen and sore, and has resulted in me going from a C cup size, to a D cup size. I am nauseous a few times during the day, but in the morning or late night is when I either dry heave, or throw up. A week ago, I also started feeling little butterfly like movements in my stomach, that eventually turned into small twitches and spasms. I was having vaginal bleeding about two weeks ago that was dark brown, light, and lasted for 11 days straight. I am also passing gas a lot. Plus, my lower back is unusually sore when I stand up for more than 5 mintues straight. I have taken four home pregnancy tests, and one urine test at the doctor, but they have come out negative. My doctor also passed off the symptoms as acid reflux, which I have previously been diagnosed with, but I am not feeling any heartburn or having the reflux come up in my throat. I have heard about women being pregnant but still getting negative tests until their 3rd, 4th, 5th, or even 6th month. I want an ultrasound done, because if I am pregnant, I would like to know as soon as possible, because I am taking a number of medications to treat bipolar disorder, depression, acne, high blood pressure, and birth control that could possibly harm the baby. I am also exposed to cigarette smoke frequently, which could harm the possibe baby as well. And there also is a possibility that it could be my previous boyfriend's baby if I am 4 or 5 months along. Please help?

You could very well be pregnant :) I'm experiencing most of those things too, and am also having no luck getting a positive HPT...it's driving me mad!  I think the only sure way for either of us to find out is to go have an ultrasound done, which I am putting off like a child because I have no health insurance and don't want to pay the hundreds of dollars just to be told, "nope, sorry, no baby".  If you have insurance, take advantage and get it done - it can't hurt and will help ease your mind!  I know how torturous it can be to wonder constantly!