Hello, folks. I have a very sensitive skin and I have a tendency to develop freckles after a larger sun exposure. There are freckles on my face and they bother me. I am thinking of removing them. I would like to know if they can be removed by laser treatment. I would appreciate your replies.

Hi, there. Freckles removal by laser treatment is only one of the options. There are several laser treatments that are highly effective. The q-switched ruby can remove freckles without scars. Carbon dioxide and Erbium:YAG laser remove them by vaporizing the skin surface and in that way they remove the freckle. Usually, the results are good. But there are some cases where pigmentation only got worse. That’s why I suggest you to talk with an expert. It would be best for you to do that with someone who is more experienced. Please, let me know the results.

noo i wish i had freckles!!!