How ca I remove dark spots on my face? I have this scars after suffering from acne.

Since you mention "dark spots" and then say "scars" I assume you have surface level scars rather than deep pitted scars, such as the kind that can be caused by cystic acne. This is good news! You could look into hydrocortisone creams. If this does not work and your scar is still visible, then laser resurfacing is a modern and very effective way to eliminate your acne scars. You may need a few treatments, but it works.

Let us know if do have more pitted scars because those kinds of acne scars require a different treatment approach.

Celebrity

Hey,

If I were you, I would certainly try to see if the most natural (least harmful) and cheapest anti-acne scar remedies could help you out before moving onto more radical measures such as the ones Lioness suggested above!

Two bigs ones are lemon juice and honey, which you can certainly mix together. Lemon juice bleaches the skin, while honey contains a whole cocktail of antioxidants that can help your skin rejuvenate, even if it is just for wrinkles. I use them and together, they are more potent than you may think.

If they do not work, you can always pull the big guns out later.

Rosie