Can going to the bathroom right after sex prevent pregnancy?

NO it wont.

Your urethra and your vagina are separate, and your uterus (womb) and your bladder are SEPARATE ORGANS. they dont join up or connect anywhere.

all going to the toilet will do is empty your bladder. it wont affect the sperm in your vagina. and it will NOT prevent a pregnancy.

Hi my name is Angel, and I wanted to ask a question about going to bathroom after having sex, well after I have sex I will go to the bathroom and every time time I do I see sperm in the tolit now is it sperm or is it something else that looks like sperm? well please let me know and I will get back to u

the reason u see sperm in the toilet is because gravity allows some of the sperm in ur vagina to come out. when u pee the urine comes out a different tube then the one the penis was in. just because you see sperm in the toilet doesnt mean there isn't more in ur vagina tryign to get you pregnant.

You cant see sperm it is microscopic. It is seminal fluid that comes out.

either way u will have sperm in u ..... just face it if u dont want to get pregnant dont have sex
1 problem solved

I usually wait 30 minutes before I go to the bathroom, hopefully this is enough. I think it's recommended anyway to prevent UTIs.