I had sex with my girlfriend (my penis was only in for perhaps 4-5 seconds), and since i had no condom i pulled out. I wasn't about to ejaculate and i wasn't even pre-cumming, but afterwards she took a shower. Would this prevent any conception?

Of course it wont! Don't be ridiculous, if anything, inserting water into the vagina will push sperm deeper into the cervix!

The ONLY way to prevent a pregnancy after unprotected sex is to take the morning after pill within 72 hours of having sex! its available from pharmacies over the counter (if you are under 18 you need a perscription) or from a doctor or health clinic to get a perscription.

Hello virtuoso, 

I think that situation might not be too dramatic, even though yes, you can never be 100 percent sure whether or not your girlfriend might have gotten pregnant since the sex was unprotected. Still, from what you described, chances really don’t seem too big to me. For a woman to get pregnant sperm has to reach the egg, and there is little evidence that pre cum contains enough sperm for this to happen.
Even more so, your girlfriend would have to be ovulating at the time, which happens roughly in the middle between her periods and this is the only time when she can get pregnant, if her periods are regular. But shower… no, absolutely can’t prevent pregnancy!