Hello! My mother has arthritis and it is really painful for her. It really hurts me when I see her in pains. Recently at my work I have heard that grapefruit juice helps with arthritis pain. I really do not know if this is true or not, but I hope that you will. If you know for some other remedy which helps with arthritis pain, please tell me.

Hello! I know some people who suffer from arthritis and all of them claim that fresh grapefruit juice helps them with arthritis pain. I suggest your mother to try with taking freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, because it cannot cause harm for sure and maybe she will find relief. Also, she can try cherry juice, too.

Take a look at the info at ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed . Those who have drank a small glass of the half orange juice, half ruby red grapefruit juice mixture every day, have consistently reported that their arthritis is totally gone after approximately 5 weeks of using that juice. Definitely worth looking into if you suffer from arthritis.