Hello! My brother was diagnosed a bladder stone few days ago. He suffered severe pain and his urine was orange. He used to have few urinary infections when he was a little boy but he never had a stone. His doctor told him to take lot of fluids and he prescribed pain relievers. Our aunt told us that cranberry juice worked for her bladder stone. I don’t know if cranberry juice can help my brother.

Hello! I think cranberry juice is good at preventing urinary tract infections but according the scientists it doesn't prevent stones. It contains substances that prevent growth of bacteria and because of that it is very useful. I know some people who usually drink more water with fresh squeezed lemon juice. I think your brother can take this combination as well. Drinking lemonade and water reduces the risk of another stone formation.