I'v had a tubal pregnancy two years ago, and had my left fallopian tube and ovary taken out. I'v been trying to get pregnant this whole month, I was suppose to get my period today and I didn't, but i went to the bathroom right now and i saw a little brown discharge when i wiped, what does that mean please advice. I'v also had symptoms such as discomfort in my breast and feel tierd and light head all the time, but i have taken a few hpt and all was negative, but i made sure that i was trying most when i was ovulating. So what are my chances of being pregnant right now?

hey sweety, as to my knoweldge i believe your menstural cycle is probably changing on you. i could be wrong, there are many chances of becoming pregnant if you have had sexual intercourse around your ovulation cycle and have been healthy for the past month and more you are more then likely to get pregnant but unfortunatly I do not have any knoweledge in your case of THE FALOPIAN TUBES ETC REMOVED. if your late only a day.. give it about a few more days and take another test. GOOD LUCK!!

Today i started to bleed a little, so i might be starting my period. What i don't understand is that how can i not be pregnant if i made sure to try when i was most fertile. Can there be affect such as the sperm not meeting with the eggs? Please help make things more clear for me. Can i still be pregnant?

It take a healthy couple an average of 3-6 months of well timed intercourse to achieve a pregnancy. Keep trying, it may just take a while

Also, even if you do everything by the book, still only about 30% of healthy couples get pregnant. Don't worry, keep it up and try again.