I have been diagnosed with polycistic ovaries and was told this may affect my chances of falling pregnant. I have not yet undergone any treatment for my polycistic ovaries.

HOWEVER...i have just found out im PREGNANT!!!! If i chose to have an abortion - how will that affect my chances of falling pregnant in the future??

Hi I suffer from the same problem i have had pcos for about ten years and have just been prescribed the medicaton Metformin 500mg which is used for diebetics, scientific studies have shown that this medication can infact reverse the symptoms of pcos and regain your chances of becoming pregnant,having regular menstural cycle,and making you feel well again.it is somthing you could speak to your gynecologist about to get more info

Ya Know maybe you should learn to use another form of pertection! People like myself are trying to get pregnant and you are killing them!

This is not the place to come and judge someone on their decisions..Many people have their own reasons on why they want an abortion, this may also be for medical reasons not listed, until you know why and really whats going on, do not judge people on this or any other forum....Thank You...

I have been advised that my left ovaries are polysystic, but my right ovaries are normal. I get the odd facial hair on the chin. I have noticing this becomming worse, and I am also under thr clomid treatment to try and have a child. The specialist has recently increased the dosage to 100 millograms. After this cycle if I am not successful, they may consider another avenue of treatment.

I am really wanting to fall pregnant, and hope there is another way before the option of IVF ??

Please help.
Lindy090

Me and my partner have just got back together after two yrs of me travelling. We found out that we're pregnant after 4.5 yrs on and off of having intercourse now we're very nervous because I have never been pregnant because of polycisitic ovaries and just thought with my completely black ovaries I never could be... Only 2 days ago before we found out we were saying we should definitly buy condoms because we're not ready for a baby financially. We have just got our life back on track after alot of breaking up and not being stable... We just wanted to be together again and see how we go then marry and earn money before we welcomed a beautiful child into our lives and world with lots of love and security... I fell pregnant when I was back having a holiday my partner and I hooked up again and we decided to get back together after a 2 yr break its only been 1 week since I got home to stay!!!! We want children but dont think its safe for our relastionship or the childs future...I grew up with such an unstable life. I just started working again and trying to get a career where its not possible for me to carry a child... Should we have an abortion and wait until we have rebuilt our relationship??? Or does this risk me ever getting pregnant again?? I'm scared, feeling really bad and very confused... Please help ~*~