On 10/23 my girlfriend had her period, we were intimate without reaching orgasm on 11/6. On 11/15 she randomly had headache/stomachache/hurting eyes. 11/18 her nipples began to hurt. Is she possibly pregnant?

so far she 1.) hasn't had any food cravings, 2.)her nipples haven't darkened, 3.) i don't think she's been implanting, 4.)she hasn't been urinating more frequently, 5.)she tells me that she hasn't been too high, 6.)though she doesn't get much sleep.. she has been very fatigued, 7.) it's not time for her period yet, 8.) has craved one meal that is out of the norm, 9.) her nipples were not more dark than usual.

I know that this is a touchy subject, but how would we go about an abortion if, in fact, she was pregnant. We're still in college and I understand we should have used protection or shouldn't have done it at all. I'm just really scared and it's killing me.

There is always a chance that she is. If I were you I would try to calm down, slow down, and concentrate on the facts. Yes, you had unprotected sex. Yes, it's possible that she's pregnant. Yes, you're worried BUT there is nothing you can do at this moment in time and worrying HER right now will only make things harder for the two of you. The best thing you can do right now is relax and wait. There is nothing you can do until about a week before her potentially missed period when she could take a early home pregnancy test (which aren't always accurate) then just wait to see if she gets her period.

Also, pregnancy symptoms are universal. A pregnant woman may have all of them or may have next to none and many of the symptoms are similar to those experienced during the a women's regular cycle.

Good luck. Be Strong.

Thank you cookbakemake, I appreciate your input, it's just super stressful, I don't think we're ready to have a kid and all, we're both in school trying to make something of ourselves. It's just not a good time.

It's so weird, you always hear about married couples that can't have kids and then there are people, kids themselves that are just popping out babies... I don't want to be that >.<