Hi, I believe that my children are allergic to cat hair. Ever since, we got ourselves a cat they started to sneeze and have difficulties breathing. Should I keep dogs and cats far away from my house?

If your children are susceptible they may develop allergy to animal hair, what is not a rare case. Allergic reactions can vary from a species provoking it. Cats are more likely to cause an allergy to them , than dogs. Children living with a cat develop higher immunity. If you have a pet , you need to keep it’s hygiene on a high level to decrease chances for allergy. Dogs should stay outdoor at night. It is better to be without carpets and have wooden furniture or leather to avoid allergy. Carpets should also be eliminated or at least should be steamed cleaned every three months to remove allergens.