Helllooooo everyone :)

I am feeding my dog with raw food and I was sure that this is the best way to feed your dog ever. So I recommended it to all of my friends.

My best friend Kalina listened to me and she stared to feed her dog with raw meat. But after two days she saw that something is going really bad with her dog. He started to vomiting, to have diarrhea and he was in pain. She took him to the vet and you know what she found out?

Her dog is allergic to meat! TO MEAT?

I was wondering is there any way to treat it?

How?

I am not so sure that you can heal meat allergy in your dog, but I am pretty sure that you can treat it. First what you need to do is to learn what causes food allergies in your dog and you can only find out it by consulting your vet. Dog food allergy are an immune response to a particular ingredient in meat. It can be protein for example. I am almost positive that you dog is not allergic to every kind of meat, right? That is why you need to find out which food is causing his allergy. You should also keep on your mind that food allergies do not develop overnight.

Hey darling.

I understand your concern about this issue. Do you have idea what meat her dog was eating? That can help you two to determine on which meat is he allergic to if you don’t want to do any tests at vet’s office.

Now I am pretty sure that you cannot heal it because meat allergy is something that was developing in your dog for a while. It didn’t happen over the night.

It is important that you can control it and you can also give your dog some medications to prevent any further damage.

But it is the most important to watch that her dog doesn’t eat those types of meat.

Hey. I wrote just now that my friend is having a dog with meat allergy. Beef allergy, to be precise :) I think that she tried so many ways to heal it but it was impossible. Her dog just became allergic one day and I think that beef was the best meat for him - ever. He was eating it all the time.

So I think that you should focus on treating your dog, not to healing him :)

Go to your vet and I am sure that he will prescribe some medications for your dog that you can use without fear.

When you mix them with foods your dog won’t even notice that his food taste different.

Hello. You need to learn how to live with a fact that your dog has meat allergy. Because I believe, well I am almost 100 % sure that you can’t heal meat allergy. You can try with bunch of medications that someone can offer you, but I think that you can’t do it. Maybe I am wrong since I didn’t have experience with it and my dog can eat everything. When your dog is allergic to some meat you just need to find good grocery to recoup proteins and minerals that your dog can lose with certain kind of meat.

Hey everyone.

Well it is not my dog. I mean, my dog is allergic to some kind of meat and I am sure that you made a mistake with my previous topics :)

It is my friend’s dog and we went to visit our vet together. We have the same vet and that was the best way to talk to him.

He told us that there is a possibility for her to cure meat allergy, but I was like – no way.

He told me that there are some medications but they are pretty much expensive.

I don’t know what to think but I am afraid that they are not safe.