I am 47 years old and dating the man of my dreams, my soulmate for the past 3 years. Not using birthcontrol. I have been married twice and never used birth control, never pregnant. What are my chances now. I do not want to get pregnant. Need advice. I want to keep healthy, prefer to not take pills.

well if you are not using birth control and still get your period yes you can still get pregnant

OK who gave you your GYN/OBY License.........Chances of pregnancy after the age of 40 is very low. At 46 it's almost 1%. Do the research and ask a real doctor.

Hello there,

The chances that you will get pregnant in your age are really very slim. I don’t say it is impossible but don’t hope that much. If you don’t want to use birth control then don’t because I think there is no need. Also, I would say that the best thing you can do is to visit your doctor. I am sure that after he does examination you will have more info.

Also, if you are dating the man of your dreams and somehow you end up pregnant I don’t see what is bad in that. First of all it is never too late to be a parent and second having a baby with the man of your dreams can’t be that bad J