Im not planning on having children right now but in a couple of years i'd love to. I have been on Alesse for a couple of years, and im a little scared that it might cause infertility. A couple of my aunts weren't able to have children, and my mom had a miscarriage before me, and my boyfriends grandma and aunt had trouble with miscarriages. So I was wondering if being on alesse (birthcontrol) increses my chances of infertility or having trouble with pregnancy.
Please let me know what you guys think, thank you

I’m kind of suspicious about this type of effects of birth control too. I mean birth control pill causes infertility while we take it and when we don’t want pregnancy. On the other hand, millions of woman use the pill and do get pregnant once they’re off it. I’ve seen that happen, even if my friend didn’t want to get pregnant so soon after stopping the pill. Her gyno had warned her that might happen but none of us thought that was really going to happen. Thing is, I guess, that pills today don’t have as much estrogen as they did before