Hii..M akira..Me and bf had sex on 18 dec..it was an anal sex without using condom...very little sperm was near my vagina not inside the vagina.. It was on the outer skin of my vagina...my periods were to come on 27 dec but today its 1 jan..and I am not having my periods..Is there any possibility of getting pregnant..plzz reply me ASAP..

Health Guru

Hi Akira, when you say the outside skin of your vagina where exactly are you talking about?

The more into detail you can go makes it easier to answer.

Outer skin of vagina where I have my pubic hair..

Health Guru
You mean your labia majora next to your vagina entrance?

No the
perineum

Health Guru
Unless you was very wet and it was right next to your vagina entrance then you should be fine

Soo is there any possibility of getting pregnant

okay
I am having little pain in my back like I am going tp have my peripd but I am not getting my periods and neither there is any white discharge..

Health Guru
As I said you should be fine I can't say for sure that you wouldn't or would be pregnant because I don't know all the details but it would be highly unlikely. If you have been stressed then that is probably the reason your period is late.

Thank you..Can you tell me anything that ca help me to get my periods early

Health Guru
There's nothing you can do or take to start your period you just have to be patient.

Okay I will