Im a teen who is a bit overweight and wants to grow taller.
Is it possible to go on a diet and lose weight but still get enough nutrition to grow normally?

Hi, there are many stretching exercise you can do. If you want to increase height in short period of time use growth flex.

Hi Arone,
I don’t think there will be any connection with dieting and growing. Your diet will definitely help you with overweight problem. As a matter of fact when your body loses unnecessary weight your body will be able to grow easier.
How old are you and how high are you now? Also what is your weight?
I’m queries what diet are you using? Your body needs healthy food, don’t go and starve yourself. Regular physical activity will help you lose more calories.
I also agree with dreamheight about the stretching exercises. Try to perform these during your diet and there is good possibility that you will have double effects, you’ll lose weight and gain height.

Good luck
Danella

New Member

There is no connection in dieting and growing height. Growing height depends on the genes they inherit from their parents as well as general health and nutrition during their years of growth.