I wonder if there are some counter indications for riding the bike when it comes to medications. I caught flu and ended up with pneumonia. I am taking some antibiotics. Since they do not mention anything on the cover box or the instructions inside about it, I would like to know if I can ride a bike while taking antibiotics.

As far as I know there is nothing in the antibiotics that can prevent you from riding the bike. However I would refrain from cycling at this point if I were you. Any additional physical activity is making your body much harder to fight pneumonia. Your body needs all help it can get. Otherwise the bacteria may become resistant to the antibiotics you are taking now and then you will be in a big trouble. Wait until it is all over and then you can start cycling again. Check with your doctor, I am sure that he will tell you the same thing.