Hey, 

I've been diagnosed with psoriasis since I was 16 and I have tried every treatment my dermatologist suggested, and I'm trying to eat healthy and keep myself active... literally I'm following all the advice, yet my flare-ups don't seem to react any of that. Whether I'm healthy all winter or not - I'll get a flare-up and I'm, getting afraid my skin simply won't be able to take any more of this. Its becoming hard to do even simple activities, especially when I get the patch on the leg.

So I heard about Dermalex, a topical cream with no steroids for treating psoriasis symptoms which would be a welcome change. They also claim Dermalex should be able to prevent future flare-ups and this all sounds almost too good to be true. The cream is not cheap, so that's why I'm wondering if anyone tried this and did Dermalex help you in any way to control your psoriasis?

Hello Emily, 

I did use Dermalex for eczema attack I had this summer and I'm not sure if Dermalex for eczema and the one for psoriasis are the same product, but even though it was bit expensive, Dermalex did help relive the constant itching I had on the affected skin. I bought it together with pharmacy-made moisturizer and I did use a topical steroid, so it's a bit hard to say did they stop the itching, or was it Dermalex. Whether you decide to try it or not - take into account how much will you need, depending on how big is the skin area you have affected with psoriasis. The packaging isn't too big and I didn't continue using it for 3-6 months as they recommended - it was simply too expensive and the steroids did their job well, I guess so I didn't really need it.

Nicole

Hi,I don't know how it's working for other people, but it's definitely not help for me,making my skin dry and looking worse then before, so I spend £30 for nothing, just well advertised product.