I need advice. I have been diagnosed with psoriasis after few attempts of getting rid of the rash. I still didn’t get rid of psoriasis, although I tried I do not know how many creams, antifungal pills etc. I am also eating very healthy food and I am reducing on sugar enormously. Still nothing. However, I read in a magazine that slimfast diet causes psoriasis, so I was wondering if anyone on this forum is familiar with this statement, or is it just me in desperate attempts to get rid of this psoriasis for good? I namely was on slimfast diet when all this rashes and psoriasis happened.

Hey!
I also read I magazine an interesting story on Slimfast. Slimfast has been marketing as 50 % less sugar, which is because it has sucralose. Sucralose is the source of rash and psoriasis. That problem my mother had. We found out that on one web site, so we adjusted our diet to sucralose free diet. Guess what? Rashes on her legs are gone, gone, gone!

leave alcohole and depression. These both thing may more increase in your psoriasis

it just dawned on me today where my skin problems could come from, and I started searching the Internet, and here I am. I used Slim Fast for a long, long time, all of a sudden last summer I got this rash and itch all over, never thought anything of it,did not connect it to Slim Fast. But I know I can't use Splenda or Aspartame, it makes me dizzy. I quit Slim Fast for a while for other reasons, my rash and itch slowly went away. Still didn't connect it to Slim Fast. I started SlimFast again a week ago, and I have the itch again. Now I now it is Slim Fast.

I did not have a Rash until I started drinking Slim fast three weeks ago. I am stopping Slim fast today. More in a week or two ???

I been on it for 5wks an have burnin skin nasty hives on chest an head hot fever an nasty taste in mouth light headed i stop 4days ago horrid still fill rought never tske it again i was takin vitmin of my own with it an i over don vits cus thers lots vit in it an lots c**p to

My scalp started itching after two weeks of a Slim Fast shake for breakfast and dinner. I thought it was my nerves so I changed my antidepressant!
My doctor did not have a reason. I went on-line and read it was the Spenda
toxins being released from my scalp. Got off Slim Fast scalp itch is gone!

I also developed a rash while taking Slim Fast. When I quit taking it, the rash went away.

OMG!!! I started on slimfast 7months ago,2 shakes a day plenty of fruit and for tea a healthy meal (not diet)but a reduces portion.Ihave been having problems with Palmaplantis psoriasis on my hands and feet(hard thick skin,really sore spits in my skin,itching)and now driven mad withitching all over,I am going to have to come off it.i am gutted I have lost 2 stone.

How are things now with you ?
I have all over itching-doctors seem puzzled - I never associated it with slimfast shakes, but I have been virtually addicted to them - never having one again