Good day guys.

So my girlfriend had really painful discomfort in her chest yesterday. I think that she even lost her breath for a while. She never had any health issues but that day, her heart was beating like crazy. I was not sure is this because she was scared or it was because of something else. I was trying to find a little bit about this, and I found that chest discomfort can be caused by microvascular angina.

Can you tell me what are exact signs and symptoms of Microvascular angina?  I am worried because she doesn’t want to visit the doctor.

Thank you!

Hey there. I hope that you and your girlfriend are doing fine.

Well, coronary micro vascular disease is heart disease that usually affects the walls and inner lining of tiny coronary artery blood vessels that branch off form the larger coronary arteries. But I think that you already know this. 

Signs and symptoms of this disease are : shortness of breath, sleeping problems, fatigue and lack of energy. People who have those symptoms are those who exercise or just walk. They will notice those symptoms during their routine daily activities.  

She needs to visit the doctor that is what I do know. 

Good day there everyone.

My aunt was diagnosed with microvascular angina and all that I can say about this disease is that it manifests totally different in every patient.

Yes, there are generally some signs and symptoms that are the same, such as sleeping problems, chest pain, discomfort in your chests, you are without breath, etc but as you already know, those are symptoms for a lot of different things as well.

Anyway, whenever you are having symptoms like this, you should contact your doctor. He will try to seek adequate help for you.

Have a nice day.

Hello everyone. You two, thank you so much for sharing this with me. As you can see, I posted this topic 19 days ago. Still I don’t know nothing. First, she didn’t want to see her doctor at all because she was pretty sure that she caught a cold somewhere and that those are main symptoms, even if we both knew that this is not a case. At least, seven days ago she went to see her doctor and he did some tests. Still nothing.. I mentioned that I have heard that it can be caused by microvascular angina and he told me that it can be, but let’s wait for test results. I still don’t know what to do…

Hey everyone.

I remember that my grandmother had microvascular angina but I was very small to understand it. Now, when I see how people get this diagnose all around me, I decided to research a little bit about it. The main symptom that she had was shortness of breath. Even I remember it. It was pretty much scary because she was trying to “catch” the breath very often. I don’t know did she had any other symptoms, but when I remember how scared she and my parents were, I think that this one symptoms was enough. I am not familiar with other symptoms.