Hi everyone,

My mother started using Akavar 20 / 50 weight loss pills. I have to say that I was surprised because I know her attitude about diet pills – she was just against everything that can help you lose your weight. When I was using diet pills, she attacked me lol :) Now, it is totally different story.

Anyway, she is following some diet program as well, and that is one of the main reasons that make me concern. Can Akavar 20 / 50 weight loss pills be combined with dieting? Is it ok, are there no any side – effects?

Please, let me know.

Thank you! 

When you want to use some diet pills, in this case we are talking about Akavar 20 / 50, you have to know that you will not be able to lose your pounds that fast, if you don’t follow some diet program. So, don’t be afraid. Akavar 20 / 50 weight loss pills can be combined with dieting without any fear.

You can be calm, you don’t have to be worried about your mom’s health. Now, it is totally different thing that she didn’t like any diet pills or supplement, she is exactly the same as my mother. She hated every single diet supplement until she started to use one.

Good day all,

As I said before, dieting and healthy lifestyle program combined with some diet pills is cat's whisker. Trust me, there is nothing that good like combing some good diet pills and some amazing diet program as well.

So, you don’t have to worry about your mother. I know the feeling, she is probably old and you are scared how those diet pills will affect her. Of course, it would be nice that she visit and consult her doctor, because you can never tell, but Akavar 20 / 50 are good so far, as far as I know.

Good luck!