hi... im just very worried.. coz i was on my 13th day after my periods. so soon i would ovulate. i had dry sex outta which we had clothes on (boxers and a thong) and the guy did not eyaculate. neither was his boxers wet. if he precame which is mostly sure could that pass through the boxers and my thong and enter my vagina? and another question is i dont think he touched himself before fingering me.. but if he did was to wipe of the precum with a bedsheet. was wondering that if he did wipe of the precum and had it on his fingers before fingerin me is there could i be pregnant?

The answer to both of your question would be NO. How old are you?

First of all, semen can’t go through your cloths and not to mention pre cum. Guys have so little pre cum and there is almost no sperm in pre cum, and if his pants were not wet…how do you think that the pre cum could enter your vagina?

As for your other question…..it is highly unlikely that pre cum contains any sperm. It hasn’t been proved and the only time pre cum could carry sperm is if the guy hadn’t peed after his previous ejaculation.

What you did was relatively safe considering pregnancy but not regarding some sexually transmitted disease that could be passed through skin-to-skin contact.

If you are already planning to have sex or even make out which always leads to sex, I think that you should get a book or even search the net about the basic sexual things including both male and female genitals, so that you know what you are doing.

Making out doesn't always lead to sex, but based on the typos and vocabulary used in that post, someone that age (or someone who appears to be 12 or 13 if not younger) you probably shouldn't be doing what you are doing. I mean society does state 'when you are ready' but if you don't know what you are doing really, are you ready?

Hi simone, what if i cum outside then it hits the girls vagina? would that make her pregnant?