Hello :-) It's been 3 weeks since I had a stomach flu. And for 3 weeks now I can't eat meat. I tried a few times but after every try I felt nauseated and an abdoinal pain.So I'm a vegeterian now... I used to enjoy eating meat and now I can't even think about it. I don't know what to do! My doctor said that this phase will pass. I have an apptmt for sonogram next week we'll see what it gonna show. Anyone has any thoghts about my situation? Plz share :-)

Hi Grad09! I hope the sonogram will bring you the good news, but it is good to experience sometimes the vegetarian life too. That way you can taste food you have never tasted before. When it comes to meet, if you're good in kitchen, you can always prepare some soya products, explore all the exotic spices that would give to your soya steak a meet flavor :-D . And they say that the vegetarians are more healthy, even though I doubt it. Do you feel any improvement since you've changed your eating habits?