Hello, folks. My family tries to eat various food. However, I think that there is not lamb in our family menu. I wonder if I should eat it occasionally. I really don’t know anything about its importance. I would appreciate if someone could tell me something more about this. Thank you in advance.

Hello. If you are not a vegetarian, you should eat lamb occasionally. There are some variations of organic lamb. In any case, lamb is in the meal of humans for more than 9.000 years. If you cook it properly, you should be satisfied. I recommend you to consult an expert. You can go to the healthy food store and ask for an opinion. I would do that. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!

Hi. You have asked an interesting question. I think that everyone should consume meat. Meat is not something it should be skipped. There are proteins and essential amino acids that cannot be found in other foods. I agree that you should consult some chef that prepares good lamb. You should try it first in a restaurant. I hope you’ll like it. Good luck! Bye!