Can somebody tell me why do I sweat this much? Excessive sweating is really affecting my life even to the point that I avoid shaking hands for my hands and fingers are practically wet and not to mention my armpits areas, I am forced to change my shirts 2 or 3 times daily even while I am at work. And it is not just about sweating it as also this body odor that comes along with this excessive sweating, so is there anyone to tell me why do I sweat this much and how I can stop it? Thanks much!

Well it is more likely you have hyperhidrosis-the condition in which the sweat glands are overactive. I think you might be having axillary hyperhidrosis accompanied also by the palmar(hands) and plantar(feet) hyperhidrosis. I believe your sweating is causing you problems for I also was suffering from axillary hiperhidrosis and I remember how it was embarrassed for me sometimes-for this is condition that you can not control and is unpleasant at first place. Anyway I have decided to have a surgery –so I practically had an excision of the axillary sweat glands and ever since this intervention I live normally and am free of excessive sweating I now just am taking antiperspirant and that is enough. But you also have another sweating problem including your hands and probably feet so there are some different opt treatment for hyperhidrosis condition such as iontophoresis and symphatectomy-which is considered one of the most effective hyperhidrosis treatment for it consists of interrupting the nerve tracks and nodes that are responsible in transmitting the signals to the sweat glands. And why do you sweat I am afraid that the exact cause is still unknown but basically it has something to do with your sweat glands that forces them to be overactive.