I have this sweating problem that has become embarrassed for me-the fact is that I am sweating a lot even in cold. I am now 24 and have just found the job that fits me but again this sweating problem is so hard on me-can you believe that even the paper gets wet when I write over it for my palms and hands are sweating despite the fact it is pretty much cold in my office for the air-condition also works and not to mention the fact that I need to change at least two shirts while on job for my armpits are always wet. Can somebody help me with this and tell me what can I do about this sweating problem-are there any drugs or whatever I could even have some surgery treatment for I can't be living like this anymore, it's been more than a decade I have this sweating problem even in cold whether and I really need to do something. Thanks much!

What you have is called hyperhidrosis-so basically your sympathetic nervous system is responsible for this because it practically overworks therefore works more than its needed to keep the appropriate temperature of your body. And it is more likely you have the combination of axillary hyperhidrosis and palmar hyperhidrosis for your armpits and hands are affected and I also had the same problem with sweating even in cold plus I also had facial hypohidrosis and I tried first to solve this extreme sweating problem with antiperspirants but they don't seem to help much in severe forms of sweating and don't border with taking some drugs for all you will get are just dry mouth and even itchy eyes. There you have an effective treatment opt that would work only in treating palmar hyperhidrosis for it is not like it could be applied on the armpits and it is called iontophoresis I have also tried it and it takes a lot of time about 20 sessions are needed to reduce sweating but it seems like its effects are limited so I finally decided to have the surgery known as excision of the axillary sweat glands and though it marked me with few scars on this area I was finally saved.

I got this same kind of problem, when I get cold my pits start dripping so much it starts dripping off my elbows there is so much. And some nights if i kick off the covers and get a slight chill i get woken up because the entire bed and pillow is completely soaked to the point where i need a bath towel to dry my hair and body :'(

Have you heard of Hydrosis? It happens usually in the palms, underarms and feet. I have heard that botax as a treatment helps some patients and even in some cases their insurance will pay for it