Hello! please, someone help me with this problem-I have a huge problem with sweat noticeable on pants and it is not like only my legs are affected but also my armpits, my hands and my torso even and I change regularly my shirt at least twice daily but it's not like I could change my pants that often especially while on work. I am dealing with this excessive sweating condition for years now and I don't have no more strength for this anymore especially regarding the fact that I have this sweat problem noticeable in pants even when it's cold? What could this be and what should I do?

Excessive sweating even when it is cold is known as hyperhidrosis and to me it seems like you have general hyperhidrosis that is combination of all the possible hyperhydrosis diagnosis there are-axilary, palmar, plantar, and facial and truncal hyperhidrosis so you have all of them and if you have severe form of sweating I don't think that some drugs or antiperspirants would help so the best effective treatment would basically be some surgery such as excision of the axillary sweat glands or even better symphatectomy-that consists of interrupting the nerve tracks and nodes which are responsible for transmitting the signals to the sweat glands.